Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mapping final







The follow images are my final productions of my mapping. The first map projects the weaving of ideas and relationships that happen within the parameters of the humanities zone of campus. The second is a sectional study of the key relationships where there certain relationships and experiences happen. The final is a study of planes and renders the key defining plans on the campus more truly around the library. I believe and have experienced that the first, weaving, and the third, planes, are the most informative on my development of my library project. These two maps have aided in my thesis towards the designing a library that exudes power. The library of my design will focus on creating a beacon, the stacks, of power in which all things revolve. The power of knowledge as many before have discuss is the most influential thing on earth and the idea of control people and thing like this with knowledge is the projects goal. The knowledge will inform the rest of the planes within the design and the development of space. the

1 comment:

  1. you should put some views of these maps that are taken on an angle (to show/highlight their 3-dimensionality).

    ReplyDelete